Employee Communication And Education
A successful communication program is critical to the success of a company's retirement plan. Enrollment and education specialists at Heffernan Financial Services understand that the development of an effective communication program varies greatly from business to business and across industries. We review the wide variety of options available with the retirement plan committee and create the most appropriate program for their particular employee population.
Consistent implementation of the plan increases employee understanding and participation while raising the profile and appreciation of the benefit.
Key components of a Heffernan Financial Services communication strategy include:
- Pre-enrollment memos, posters and announcements
- All on-site meetings conducted by securities licensed representative(s)
- On-site group enrollment meetings
- On site “one on one” meetings
- On-site group investment education meetings
- Multi-lingual meetings and representatives
- Video teleconferencing "Meet Me” meetings for remote locations
- Access to individual advisors
- Customer service representatives and e-mail contacts for plan participants